Hello my friends! These days I have disappeared, so here I am to let you know that I haven’t forgotten about you!
My friend Dimitra gave me a Liebster award and asked me to reveal 11 secrets about me. But before that I would like to say a few things about Dimitra. Some months ago we followed each other’s blogs and I felt very close to her. We started writing emails and she became one of my favourite blogger friends. And then one day…
I was at somebody’s house and read a birthday card. Immediately it crossed my mind that it was written by her, and yes I was right! Then I realised who she is, we have met so many times, but we have never talked. I’m really looking forward to meeting her again, now that we have become friends. Nevertheless, I must confess that I’m nervous about this moment as the last time I saw her we were two strangers!
I would like to thank her very much and invite everybody to her blog ‘For my friends‘. She’s a really great person.
And now are you ready to hear the truth?
1. Lately I spend more time in bed. This means I read books. My favourite type of books is mystery/thrillers. These days I’m reading one I really like.
2. When I was 7 I wanted to leave school.
3. When I was at school my teachers asked me to read the lesson aloud because they liked the way I read. One of them told me I should take advantage of my voice.
4. While I prefer Christmas to Easter, I have noticed I do more creative things at Easter. I got married during Easter holidays and started making jewellery at Easter too.
5. This is the 2nd day writing this post and I know it isn’t going to be the last one! I have to stop AGAIN!
6. I love rock ballads. Especially from the 80’s.
7. Two days later I’m back again to tell you that today it was a special day for me. I will explain the reasons in a following post.
8. When I was very little I wrote a book about my cat Sevah. Since then I have tried to write a novel many times, but I haven’t finished anything.
9. When my nieces number 2 and 3 were little I used to visit their house after work before they go to bed and they didn’t let me leave until I told them many stories and jokes.
10. Yesterday I had a new haircut, the second within two weeks. This time I like my hair a lot!
11. It’s almost midnight and now I have to wash a few dishes. I hate it that I won’t go to bed early. I hope I find some time to continue my book, I want to see what will happen next.
My friend Marcela from Fashionadictas gave me an award. If you like fashion and arts you should visit her blog and see how beautifully she combines fashion photos with beautiful paintings.
Marcela, thank you very much! You’re so sweet!!!