Nowadays the modern lifestyle has led to an increase in anxiety. Many times this is the reason for various skin conditions. Fortunately, in our times it’s easier to cope with similar situations.
If you are looking for a high quality topical cream to treat acne, plaque psoriasis and dermatitis, Tazret is a cure-all cream for all these skin disorders. It also treats pimples, spots, whiteheads and blackheads and reduces the reappearance of red patches and scaly rashes.
Tazarotene is also effective in treating fine wrinkles and combating signs of aging thanks to its exfoliating and keratolytic capabilities.
How to use Tazarotene
- It is advisable to consult with a dermatologist before using Tazarotenic acid cream
- First wash your face with a soap-free cleanser and dry the area
- Use the cream once per day, preferably in the evening, by applying a small amount with your fingertips to the affected surface
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth area or on open wounds
- Don’t use more than the recommended dosage
- Don’t use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you experience any side effects, contact your dermatologist
Read more details here: