To create a dimensional impression of your face, you can use a contour stick and highlighter. With a darker make up you can create shades and for the parts you want to highlight you can use a light concealer.
Here is a photo of Kim Kardashian where you can see how she contours and highlights.
TOP CONTOURING TIPS
- Use a foundation that is two or three shades lighter than your skin tone to highlight
- Apply in triangles under the eyes, up the bridge of the nose and on the forehead
- If you have a small forehead apply more; if you have a big forehead apply less in this area
- Similarly on the chin, if you have a big chin apply less
- Apply dark foundation round the edge of the face and along the jawline and across the cheekbone to make your face look more sharply-defined