When I was younger there was a period I took care of my nails a lot and I had even learnt doing everything a professional would do. Of course I hadn’t practiced enough and I don’t think I was great at this art. I think my weak point has to be nail art design, as I’m not good at drawing in general. So, back then I treated myself from spa manicure to artificial nails whenever I had some free time. I used to work a lot at this period, but I didn’t do much housework and this means I didn’t destroy my manicure as soon as I finished it. Now it’s impossible to sit down and do my nails whenever I want. I have received this package for a couple of weeks now and I couldn’t find some time to explore and play with it.
This is a presentation of UV Gel Nail Art Professional Kit from BornPrettyStore which consists of:
– 3 colors UV gel (clear, white and pink)
– 2 x UV Gel remover cleanser which removes excess gel and enhances shine
– 5 pcs UV gel brushes #2, 4, 6, 8, 10
– 1 x No. 8 French UV gel brush
– 1 x primer which you apply on the center of the nail surface
– 1 x UV topcoat which dries with any UV light. It helps to achieve faster drying, longer lasting and higher shine and no yellowing.
– 1 x black buffing sanding block file
– 1 x four-way buffing block
– 1 x white buffing sanding block file
– 1 x black bent sanding file
– 1 x straight sanding file
– 12 colours glitter powder decoration
– 500 pcs white half false nail tips sizes 1 to 10
– 1 x false nail glue
– 240 pcs nail tips adhesive sticky glue
First of all, for this quantity of products the price is unbelievable. The whole kit costs $31,85 and in the UV Gel section you can also find kits with less items if you don’t need all these. In the past I had spent a lot of money for similar products.This kit provides a large variety of nail items which could be very useful for a professional or for a woman who does her nails on her own.
For my first approach with this kit I used the adhesive tips which are actually stickers with a sticky glue like a gel on both sides. I suppose they’re great for temporary results if you want to wear false nails. Then I chose the right size of tips for my fingers. I used numbers 9, 5, 5, 4, 1. For my ring finger and thumb I filed the tips, so that I create the exact size.
With a false nails clipper I shortened the tips and then filed them.
For every order from BornPrettyStore you can use the code DKH10 for 10% discount. There is no minimum purchase and shipping is free.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.