When my blogger friends give me awards I am happy and I really appreciate they’re thinking of me, but lately it takes me a few months to write about them on the blog.
So, after a long delay here I am with some awards I was given by some good Greek blogger friends.
The first award comes from Eleftheria. She has a great beauty blog with very interesting and unique columns and she is one of the bloggers I have come very close lately.
1. Mention who gave you the award.
My friend Eleftheria from Diary Of A Beauty Addict.
2. Answer the questions below:
–What inspired you to choose the name of your blog and the name you use to sign your blogposts?
It wasn’t my first choice, but I wanted something that didn’t already exist and my husband helped me and we ended up with this title I really love!
As for my own name, I think it is obvious.
–If you weren’t human, what would you like to be and why?
I would like to be a fairy who protects children.
–If you were stopped in the street by Blog TV and they asked you ‘what is your main characteristic according to others?’, what would you answer?
People who don’t know me very well think I am calm, but it isn’t true.
My friends and family would say I’m funny!
–Which point do you find fascinating and makes you continue writing?
The fact that I have made friends that I would have never met if I hadn’t started blogging. And that because of my make up posts I have an excuse/motivation to look after my appearance.
–What photo would you put for ‘life’?
–Your favourite word
3. Give the award to 10 bloggers.
It’s for all of you who are reading this post!
The second award comes from my friend Maria from Syllegw stigmes. On her blog I love reading her thoughts as she is very talented in writing and writes very honestly.
1. Write 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 questions for the people you tag.
3. Award 11 people.
4. Let these people know they were tagged.
11 things about me
1. I’m eating an apple right now.
2. In Spring I’m in love.
3. I’m addicted to milk chocolate.
4. The older I get the more I demand what I believe I deserve.
5. I can’t hide my feelings.
6. I’m trying to be less on the Internet and next week I’m stopping some responsibilities I had taken up.
7. Ι can’t imagine life without music.
8. I can’t believe how much love I have received from friends I made because of blogging.
9. I’m a little tired of blogging.
10. I love pranks.
11. I have recently discovered that a neighbour has created a blog. When I found it I read all her posts and I couldn’t believe we live so close and I had no idea how well she can write and what beautiful feelings she has in her heart. That night when I closed the window to go to sleep I sent a goodnight to her.
1. Which song represents your life up to now?
Heaven – Bryan Adams
2. Which song have you identified with a lot?
I am a woman in love – Barbra Streisand
3. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would do with the money?
I would give some to my family and people who need it and then I would build the house of my dreams on my private island!
4. One million euros or wings to fly?
Don’t hate me, but I’ll take the money (and buy an aeroplane!)
5. What do you prefer? Theatre or cinema?
I think I prefer the cinema.
6. If you had the luxury of only one outdoor amusement, what would that be?
I like staying at home and I don’t really like going to clubs or restaurants, so I would say going to the cinema and walking.
7. What saying expresses you totally?
Don’t do what you don’t want others to do to you.
8. Which is your favourite fairytale?
9. What moral value you would never break?
I wouldn’t cheat on the man who is my boyfriend/husband.
10. What would be your dream job?
I would love to be a writer.
I would also like to have a shop either with cosmetics or with wedding dresses, but I’m sure I would get bored very easily.
11. What do you find charming or admirable on a man and what on a woman?
I admire a man who is a good with kids and a woman who isn’t jealous of other women in a bad way.
And here are the questions I have written:
1. Would you prefer to be the most beautiful woman in the world or the cleverest one?
2. What do you think is more possible to see? Aliens or ghosts?
3. If you could travel in time, where would you go and why?
4. Is there a country you would like to visit?
5. Your best friend has bought a dress. You see it and you think it doesn’t flatter her. What do you do? Do you tell her?
6. You find out your friend’s boyfriend/husband has an affair with another woman. What do you do?
7. Your best friend who is in a relationship has an affair with another man. What do you do?
8. You find out that your friends are planning a surprise party for you and the boy of your dreams is going to be there. Do you go there with jeans and no make up or do you dress up and and be as pretty as you can?
9. You don’t like your best friend’s boyfriend. Do you tell her?
10. If you were offered a luxurious life with anything you can imagine, but you would never be able to contact your family and friends again. Would you accept?
11. You have a bad argument with a neighbour. The next day you see him/her fall off the stairs. Do you help?
Again, I pass it to all of you reading this post and I’d love to read your answers to my questions!