At one point in time, a dress was simply nothing but to be worn only on occasions and parties. But all thanks to the comfortable clothing that has evolved over the years. It was not a decade ago that if we spoke about gowns, it meant only for fashionistas. But the leisure of dressing up for all those who are the fashion freaks has redefined the outfit. This once upon a time outfit has now become a weekend affair with many.
You want some comfortable clothing for a relaxing weekend with your friends and family. For a Sunday brunch you do not want to wear that tight skinny denim. What you want is only a free-flowing dress, which gives you comfort while your complete look. You can browse for designer Indian gowns online for wide variety.
Dresses have time and again redefined fashion for celebrities too. It is now not the thing for the celebrity status. Dresses have emerged into a timeless era of fashion for all. Regular wear now involves those dresses as per the occasion, and this has fuelled the trend. In theory, ensemble shopping has become a breeze.
You have to attend a family wedding; long Indian gown dresses are there to save you. You just walk into any store or visit any website that deals with party gown online, India. You can, and you will find many options for yourself. Something classy, something embellished or embroidered. And probably Indian party wears with lots of drapes to it.
You are getting confused on how to choose the ensemble. Here are some tips to follow religiously that would enhance your body if you choose the right gown as per your body type. You just need to follow these simple and basic steps to get the right dress.
- There is a saying, “one there is no perfect size and two there is no perfect body.” However, this comes as no surprise yet this is a never-ending challenge to find the right fitted dress.
- Pick colour according to your complexion and according to the theme. If you have a dark toned skin, always pick soft colours. Bold will out do you.
3. For a pear-shaped body, the outfit should not be too short that your full thighs and hips are accentuated. Go for a long shift outfit or a flared one lengthening below your knees or probably a long one.
4. If you are apple shaped or possess a full waist choose a gown that will elongate your appearance.
5. Avoid thick belts if you have a full waist. Thick belts are for the slim ones.
6. Create illusions by playing with the colours such as black. Create illusions near your shoulders if you have broad or wide shoulders. If you appear narrow from your torso, choose gowns that have shoulder caps. This will accentuate your shoulders.
7. If you are a short-height person and a little on the plump side, I would suggest you not to set in for fringes. Though I know, fringes are making raves with the retro style statement. But if you are short-heighted, do not set in for fringes. Fringes would make you look rather short and plumper.
8. If you are skinny, avoid wearing plunging necklines. Wear something that would complement and add dimensions to your neckline. And make your breasts look fuller than ever before.
9. If you are slim, stay away from stripes. This will make you look even slimmer. My pick for the slimmer ones are those knitted and flared dresses that would make you look appealing. Bubble dresses are also the perfect pick for the slimmer females. That would enhance and accentuate the lower portion of your body.
Dresses have emerged as a common fashion statement for all. It has broken the boundaries which earlier only meant that it was a celebrity fashion. Wear something that suits your shape. Find your perfect fit and waltz in the ballroom. The truth is that finding “that dress,” which is as per your body type will surely make you hunt all the stores. It isn’t easy to find the perfect size. Happy hunting!