Coconut oil is an age-old remedy for almost everything. It’s great for cooking, cleaning and even holds great healing properties.
It has been found helpful in managing diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular problems as well as high cholesterol levels. For beauty enthusiasts, however, coconut oil is more than just a remedy; it’s a staple item in their vanity.
- Coconut oil can kill bacteria and fungi.
- It can slow down the signs of skin aging, such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can provide the skin with more moisture than your regular lotion.
- Coconut oil can make toxin removal easier.
- It can strengthen hair shaft and reduce breakage.
- It promotes hair growth and boost hair shine.
If you are wondering how you can get the most out of this natural wonder, here are 10 of the best uses of coconut oil on skin.
About the author:
Hannah Do is the founder of Thank Your Skin, a beauty blog dedicated to provide honest skin care advice and information. She aspires to help her readers achieve their most beautiful skin by sharing personal tips learned through both years of experience and thorough research. Check out her latest article about Best Products for Rosacea. You can find her on Twitter, Pinterest and Face